Book Now at: www.sourdoughcourse.com/101
Designed for the home baker, this "bake at your own pace" course will help you master sourdough on your terms. Your class begins with breads, moves into buns, then pizza, focaccia, bagels and pretzels. Each session is grouped into a weekly itinerary and guides you with video and printables through 2 recipes, 2 methods and a challenge. You can WIN prizes too.
In addition, we provide additional training calls to supplement the course material and to answer YOUR specific questions. You do not need to attend these calls live, as they are recorded for your convenience.
Last, but not least, the course is organized over a 4-week period, however, it never expires and you can move at any pace you feel comfortable with. You will be supported every step of the way.
See our Student Reviews below.
ITINERARY - The Next Session will Commence March 2nd, 2020
- PREP WEEK - Mise en Place
- WEEK 1 - Breads
- WEEK 2 - Buns
- WEEK 3 - Pizza & Focaccia
- WEEK 4 - Bagels & Pretzels
- Weekly Recorded Training Calls - The call will discuss sourdough techniques, methods, equations and the science behind sourdough. We also answer YOUR questions at this time. This session are recorded and emailed out to listen at your convenience.
- Private Facebook Group - The Sourdough Support Group where videos, photos and questions are shared.
Set yourself up for success with Sourdough Series 101